Check out our Special Buyers Package made specifically with YOU the buyer in mind.
We know purchasing a home can be a stressful time in your life, so leave it to the Lockhart home team to make your buying experience a stress free, enjoyable experience that way home buying should be.
1. Let us help you find the perfect property - We Specialize in the Local market. There's no need to search other third party national websites that often have outdated listings or homes already under contract. addSarasotaHomesInFL.com is connected directly to the local MLS. So, when doing your search you have the ability to search for homes in the local area just as fast and accurate as Realtor's do.
2. Scheduling of all home showings- We do our best to schedule all home showings on your time. Do you require weekend showings, nighttime showings or early morning showings? Leave it to us to coordinate this within your schedule. When you let us know your availability, we'll set the appointments for you, so you don't have to coordinate private showings on your wish list of homes with multiple Realtors.
Are you coming to Sarasota from another part of the state or from out of state? No, Biggie! Call or e-mail me, and I will send you a list of fabulous places to stay and things to do while you are here to search for your home.
3. "Love it or Leave It" Buyers Guarantee - if you are not happy with your new home purchase within the first six months, we'll sell it for you for free. A 3% commission would need to be paid to attract other agents clients, but there would not be a 3% commission commitment on the listing side to us.
4. Negotiation - Don't underestimate the value that your Realtor can bring to the table. Negotiation is an overlooked aspect of choosing a Realtor. Yet, it's the single most important element when hiring the person who will help you purchase your home. Flashy websites with promises of area expertise are great and a necessary trait, but, it takes very little skill to learn quickly about our local market. However, a Realtor that lacks the skills to negotiate a home purchase with razor sharp sales skills can cost you thousands of dollars!
As the leader of my team and a 17 year veteran real estate investor, I've put my money where my mouth is. I have learned the " Art Of Negotiation" the hard way. I know the pitfalls and promises that come from sellers. Negotiating or the "lack of" can be very expensive. Let me be your negotiator today, and I will do my very best to avoid costly mistakes often made amid the negotiation process from real estate agents lacking the necessary skills to negotiate.
5. Home Warranty Package - Have you ever looked at homes that had "potential" with an amazing price? Your fear of the unknown deferred maintenance often trumps the cheap price tag. When you become our buyer, we purchase a 13-month home warranty package for you. More often than not, sellers don't offer this option to you.
Our home warranty package is backed by the largest Home warranty company in the world and covers most mechanical problems that can arise once you move in. In addition, the warranty covers most code violations that may have been missed prior to your home purchase. This package alone is a minimum of $530.00 value to you as our client. Homes with a purchase price of over 500,000 dollars can save upwards of $1,500 just on this offer alone.
6. A 125-point pre-inspection and final walk through - Have you ever looked at a home with a Realtor that is unfamiliar with the red flags to look for in your purchase? I have, not just once, but several times before I became a Realtor and investor. My team has formulated a 125-point check that we pass on to you free of charge.
We offer to you the very same inspection point sheet that I find valuable in using when I am evaluating a home to purchase as an investment property. While it's not foolproof, it allows you to go into negotiations with your eyes wide open to future potential repairs. You may be required by the lender to hire a Certified Home Inspector and we encourage you to do so, but, wouldn't it be nice to check off as many red flags as possible before your home inspection is ordered and most importantly, before you start negotiating price with the seller. Of course it would!
Our walk-through inspection list is similar to the pre-inspection. However, in this case, you are provided with a list of items you can check off during the final walk through the day you close on your new home. Again while not foolproof, this list helps ensure you home is still in the same condition you saw it in when you made your offer to purchase it.
7. A "Team Approach" devoted to YOU our buyer to handle the purchase of your home as effortlessly as possible. We have Home Inspectors, Certified appraisers, Closing Attorney's, Title Agents, Contractors, and Mortgage Lenders that are at your disposal to use as little or as much as you want. Do you have specific professionals you prefer to use? That's OK with us! Just let us know so that we can coordinate all the facets of the purchase with them, and you can sit back and anticipate the day that you pick up your keys to your new home.
What are you waiting for? Contact us now. My team and I would be thrilled to assist you in your next home purchase.